Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Soliciting private function invitations

I did a run-through (almost literally) of Portobello West on Sunday. Nettie's stuff is fantastic, though needs a bit of time to save up for. But what truly left a lasting impression with me is the venue that the trade show was held in. The Rocky Mountaineer Station is gorgeous. The number of tables and people present for crafts and independent designers did not fill the space very well, so it seemed cavernous and empty. However, I bet (and there are photos on their website to make me feel confident in this bet) that an event that hosts hundreds of people, has a good sound system and good tunes, and generates really good energy would make this place incredible.

I want to be in this place when it really buzzes. If you're hosting an event there, invite me, please.

No comments: