Saturday, February 17, 2007

My prescription to feel (somewhat) better

Blah, I got sick. Yesterday I was feeling really crappy (congested, coughing, achy head, sore body, reduced appetite, and low energy). Today, I still feel bitten by the bug -- after grocery shopping and packing it all away, I'm feeling ready for a bit of rest -- but much better than yesterday. What are my healing ways? Here is a summary:
  • Drink tea;
  • Sleep on backside for 2 hours, head at head of bed, socks on;
  • Eat small meal consisting of whatever foods are convenient - toast, cheese, and fruit;
  • Remain awake for 1.5 hours, reading and checking e-mail;
  • Sleep in chair for 0.5 hour, socks on;
  • Remain awake for 0.5 hours, reading;
  • Sleep on stomach and side for 2 hours, feet at head of bed, socks on;
  • Brush teeth and prepare for bed;
  • Sleep on backside and side for 9 hours, head at head of bed, socks removed.

No comments: