Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Less than 3.5 kg of fat!

This week, as part of my initiation membership package for old Elevation fitness centre, I had a personal fitness/health assessment completed. After a few short tests and body measurements, my numbers were entered into a computer. After running the Polar TriFIT algorithms, the computer spit out some body composition results (including total body fat) and provided this conclusion:

"Ryan, your BodyAge is 23 compared to your chronological age of 28." It goes on to describe that by increasing my strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular capacity I can knock an additional seven years off of my BodyAge. I can be 16 years old!

Since I don't have a burning desire to revisit my teenaged years, I think that I can take this evening off from visiting the gym.

P.S. By some rough estimations, 3.5 kg of fat is contained in 8,750 Que Pasa chips or 76 QuarterPounder meals (without Supersizing).

No comments: