Sunday, February 25, 2007

I need home for a rest

Lotsa music in the past few evenings. Fun!

Thursday night - I was called off the benches to pitch-attend a concert with Andrew. John Mann (of Spirit of the West) opened, Josh Ritter headlined. This was the first show I've seen at the Vancouver East Cultural Centre and I love this venue. Small, sounds good, comfy seats, pretty old theatre interior, and easy access. This is the second time I've seen Josh Ritter perform. The first time he was with his band opening for Jamie Cullum at the Commodore. This time he was acoustic and also performed one song acapella. Great show.

Friday night - Tambura Rosa at Rime. Happy birthday, Jo-Ann.

Saturday night - Following dinner at Nirvana, karaoke with Table 21 at Icon Karaoke. Group singing Sweet Caroline and Survivor is a good way to work off a lot of pakoras and butter chicken.

No comments: