Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stella!

I should have had a Stella tonight! $1 would have been donated to the fight against AIDS.

I ate out tonight at Noodlebox with Alyssa and Andrew tonight. Though we weren't overly impressed with the food, it was encouraging to see the high traffic in the restaurant and know that 25% of the profits being collected would be directed to organizations that help raise awareness and support for those living with HIV/AIDS. This was part of Dining Out for Life, an event in the past few years has allowed me a fantastic opportunity to try a new eating option in Vancouver and feel good doing it. Some previous dinners as part of DOfL here and here.

I enjoyed the Red Devil Pale Ale with my meal, but it could have been left for another evening. Tonight I should have ordered Stella.

No comments: