Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good-bye Tuesday; hello Wednesday

On Monday night, I fell asleep watching the Black Donnellys. I am disappointed with myself. Now, I have to wait for the recap next week to find out if the older brother Donnelly had another run in with the Irish mobster, and if the younger brother Donnellys were able to collect money by filling in for the other mobster's booking agency. Apparently, I am not very good at staying awake when tired or remembering names.

On Tuesday night, I piddled away my evening by shooting up aliens (Caution: Do not follow the preceding link unless you have tremendous self-control and/or time to spare), watching this, and smoothing out the filler that I'm repairing my apartment walls with. I was too caught up with all of that to make dinner and instead, had the idea dropped into my mind that I could order food in and therefore, I did.

Tonight, I am seeing the Namesake with Alyssa at the Park Theatre.

No comments: