Saturday, March 31, 2007

Am I losing my muffins?

As a start to this sunny Saturday, I walked up to JJ Bean for a weekend coffee and sweet out of the baked goods case. I used to be a sporadic regular when I lived only blocks away from their pretty Main St location store, but haven't been in at least a few months now.

When I asked if there were any cream cheese-filled muffins left (because they used to sell out by about 10 am on Saturdays; slightly later on Sundays), the girl responded in a shocked voice, "No! We don't have any of those here." I was surprised at her response and didn't know if I was remembering badly where I used to buy cream cheese-filled muffins from or if I was making up the whole idea of cream cheese-filled muffins. I was certain that I used to eat them at JJ Bean.

No comments: