Monday, May 28, 2007

Cover boy

A few months ago, I represented one of the students that benefits from the donation to UBC in a photoshoot arranged by the Development Office. I had pretty much forgotten about the photos until I was doing some remembering about how short my hair was when it was freshly cut with my all-short haircut. (Some looking at how long my hair is after being cut today with my current short-on-the-sides/long-at-the-back style prompted me to think about my hair evolution.)

I was told during the shoot that the photo would potentially be used for the annual publication by the Development Office and that it would be sent to all donors in May. A quick web search brought me to the Development Office website and their current publication. Was I ever surprised to see that I had made the front cover AND page 8!

Here's the photo. I am amused by the "Wow, this is a really interesting piece of blank paper" pose in the super purple-coloured lab.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very CSI. The Vegas one, I mean.