Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bye Bye, Boobies

Photo Set 1: The Boobies
Photo 1b: Other Boobies

Photo Set 2: The Bye Bye'rs

Photo Set 3: Bye Bye, Boobies

I'm loving that we were able to celebrate together tonight. Sending all my best wishes to you for a speedy recovery, MA.

Additional photos here and here.

PS. More photos to come as soon as they are scanned and sent. Remote possibility of being available by 8 am; slight possibility of being available by 10 am; most probably being available by 5 pm.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

OMG, I cannot believe how fast my boobs ended up in cyberspace! The power of the internet is a scary thing...
Wow, what a party -- and presents too! THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for all of it, and most especially all the good wishes -- I won't have a moment of feeling nervous now on Wed -- I'll just think of all my wonderful friends and all the good vibes they are sending my way, and I know I will be FINE! Thank you, thank you, thank you all...Love, MA