Monday, April 16, 2007

Maybe I Just Don't Deserve Nice Things?

For the last few weeks, I have been tuning into Global at 10 pm expecting to see the Black Donnellys. Each time, I have been disappointed to find that some other show was being aired. This week, I checked the cable listings (and did the necessary channel conversion to rabbit ears) and it won't be on tonight. Did the show really take a mid-season break? I wanted to find out what is going on.

Poop! The Black Donnellys has been cancelled by NBC. It sounds as if there are some remaining episodes that I want to see, but when I went to nbc.com to find them, I received the message "We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location. Please select another clip." I don't want to watch another clip! I want to watch my Donnellys. Then I went to iTunes to find the episodes. There I received the message "The item you've requested is not currently available in the Canadian store." Argh!

I waited over a year to watch the final episode of Six Feet Under, but that was when I was younger and more patient. I also knew what I would see with the episode from reading all of the internet chatter. I can't find much about the BDs except comments expressing sadness from my companions that enjoyed the show - only 5.5 million of us.

(Replaced by a reality show? Must. Find. Stress. Relief.)

2 comments:

alyssa said...

i'm thinking about starting a facebook group for people who want ryan to stop using the word poop.

andrew said...

I too have been frustrated by the inability to watch clips from Canada.