Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another round-up

There's been another huge gap in my blog entries.

What I've Been Watching

The Simpsons Movie
. What this show does well on the small screen, it does well on the big screen. It just has more room to do it (allowing a lot of little things to happen in the background) and more time to do it.

And my guilty summer pleasure... So You Think You Can Dance? It's down to the final 6 in the competition (though I have been watching it for a bit longer than just the past week). The dances that are choreographed for the dancers are incredible. A few of the dances made me follow up with a internet search of Mia Michaels, to discover a video of her Park Bench dance from last season's SYTYCD and videos that include her work for Madonna's world tour concert.

What I've Been Listening To

The Knife - Silent Shout. It follows perfectly in the electro-rock vein of Justice, with more rhythm, jerky dance beat, sound. Heard about the album a while ago and checked some of the dark videos for the early singles. Finally, bought the album and am enjoying it.

No comments: